Wow! I am truly honored that received this beautiful award. When I read that I received this award it was in the middle of the night, emotionally I am heartbroken (my grandpa passed away Monday evening), and I had to read it five (5) times just to make sure.
Receiving this genuinely put a smile on my face. There are a lot of incredible minds, and inspiring stories out there. When we read another person’s story we feel what they feel. We feel their pain, their struggle, their triumph, their heartbreak, their accomplishments. We sit in awe having the inspiration they bring fill our hearts.
I also see so much beauty, creative, motivational, inspirational, and positive people through my blog. I am very fortunate to have connected with them, even if it is just that one time.
I am honored that I was nominated by fellow blogger “Cleaver Fit”. I actually follow his blog and I love seeing new posts from him. It is an honor to be nominated by someone whom I actually follow and interact with almost weekly.
Go check out my beautiful friend “Cleaver Fit” I truly enjoy reading his posts as well as talking to him. He has a positive, brilliant and beautiful soul. Plus, we Brits get along well and think a like 😉
I am honored and I sincerely appreciate this award. It truly means a lot.
1. At the stage you are at in your life…what’s…your own personal definition of the word “Love?”
My personal definition of the word “Love” is accepting the other person’s flaws, differences, and love the those things in that person. It’s never giving up on that person no matter how hard things get. It’s all about respect for the other person and treating that other person with the upmost respect. It is all about finding your best friend.
2. Would you entertain…you…10 years ago…now?
wow. this is a tough one. Instead of entertaining myself 10 years ago, I think I would be giving myself advice. Yes, I would actually entertain myself now.
3. Where’s the place…or places…you feel most at peace…at one with existence?
The place I feel most at peace is Disneyland. Growing up I was bullied, a lot. Once a year my mom would save up and take me to Disneyland. It is the only place I felt that I could be myself, laugh, smile, and have fun. Its a place where I feel like I am accepted and where I belong. Disneyland is truly my happy place; to this day, I still feel like a kid when I visit.
4. If you could take a personal life lesson…then turn it into a quote that connected with and helped others…what would it be?
Be nobody but yourself, the world is trying its best daily to turn you into everyone else. Stay true to yourself, that is what makes the world a beautiful and diverse place.
5. What’s your favourite smell?
My favorite smell is home cooked meals, rain, and orange blossoms.
6. What’s your favourite sound?
My favorite sound is the rain falling.
7. At the stage you are at in your life…what’s…your own personal definition of the word “Success?”
Success has a many of different meanings for me right now. Success for me is seeing my son becoming a gentleman, doing well in school by getting straight A’s and planning his future. Success for me is working where I work right now and working on moving up in the company. Success for me is surviving domestic violence and taking my life back. Success for me is doing my education, my life, my way. To me success is accomplishing small goals that are leading up to the big goals. It’s all about moving forward and continuing to move forward. It’s not measured by material possessions, it’s measured by your continuing to move forward no matter what life threw in your way.
8. Sum up your blog space in 5 words?
Inspiring, motivating, strong, and life changing.
9. You’re fighting…professionally…for sport…for the championship of the world…and…you win it. Did you highlight reel your opponent in the first round…out cold…or…win on points after warring with each other the entire distance?
I would say it’s a win on points after going the entire distance. I am all about the distance and things in the long run, in the long term. It’s never a sprint because life is a marathon.
10. If I turned your life so far…into a blockbuster movie…what would it be called?
11. You’re writing a best selling book…fill in the blank. “10 steps to……………”
rebuilding your life and staying positive.
These 11 bloggers I follow and I enjoy reading their inspiring and positive posts. In no particular order I nominate
- If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your 16 year-old self?
- What is your favorite thing about about Christmas?
- What is that one moment that happened in your life that made you change your life?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- What is your favorite place to visit and why?
- Who influenced you in your life? How did that person influence you?
- What would be the best advice you would give to a blogger just starting out?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
- When you have downtime (time to yourself) what is your favorite thing to do?
- How do you handle the daily stresses in your life?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
I hope all of you have a beautiful day.